Tidal Wave Party Registration Step 1supertidaladmin2023-08-17T22:49:58-04:00
TWP EVENT REGISTRATION – STEP 1
Tidal Wave Code of Conduct
All Tidal Wave Attendees, Volunteers and Staff:
1. Must be at least 21 years of age and over with proper government issued ID.
2. We pride ourselves on being an open and inclusive space where all sizes, nationalities, races, ages, health statuses and self-identities are welcome. This is a safe place for all. Abusive, verbal or physical confrontations will not be tolerated.
3. Conduct yourself in an appropriate manner in all public areas. No public nudity allowed. Must have complete coverage of genitals and buttcrack (Note that jockstraps/ any ass-less clothing does not count as coverage). Under no circumstances will unwanted or unruly sexual advances towards attendees or hotel/event employees be tolerated. No solicitation for sex for payment, money, barter or favors (also known as prostitution, escorting, etc…)
4. Will not possess, sell, use, barter/trade any controlled, illegal or illicit substances while at any Tidal Wave event, activity, hotel or other venues.
5. No public urinating or defecating (We have restrooms for a reason).
6. Know your limits! Please keep in mind your alcohol intake and behavior from it. You are entirely responsible and liable for all activities conducted by you. Neither the hotel nor Tidal Wave LLC are responsible for injury or circumstances relating to alcohol consumption and abuse.
7. It is your full responsibility for any damages you may cause to the hotel property or commercial establishments used during this event. This includes any non-Tidal Wave ticketed person(s) that you allow into the hotel property as your guest(s).
Security officers will be on-site throughout the duration of the event primarily for your safety and the safety of all guests and have jurisdiction to remove ANY guests/ attendees that are non-compliant with the above-mentioned Code of Conduct. Failure to comply with any one of these guidelines is grounds for being escorted away from and/or being asked to leave the event without a refund or return of hotel room fees. Continued failure to comply may additionally result in being banned from future Tidal Wave events.
It is our goal to ensure that everyone has an enjoyable experience at all Tidal Wave and Tidal Wave co-sponsored events. Any concerns or clarifications need to be addressed in written format to Danny Gallegos and/or David Walters via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I call the host hotel directly to reserve rooms?supertidaladmin2023-08-15T21:46:37-04:00
No, this must be done through the booking link you receive by email ONCE your pass has been purchased. We will audit Eventbrite and rooming list and those reservations not in compliance will be cancelled and no refunds issued.
Hotel will require the first night’s room, tax, and resort fee paid at the time of reservation and an additional one night’s room, tax and resort fee paid 30 days prior to arrival. *A 4-night minimum stay is required and must include Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday*
Hotel will require the first night’s room, tax, and resort fee paid at the time of reservation and an additional one night’s room, tax and resort fee paid 30 days prior to arrival. *A 3-night minimum stay is required and must include Thursday, Friday, and Saturday*
Shit! I need to cancel my reservation…what do I do?supertidaladmin2023-08-17T22:26:12-04:00
TIDAL WAVE PARTY CANCELLATION:
All run pass refund requests must be submitted in writing to, email@example.com with the subject line reading “Refund request”. All refunds will be responded to within 5 business days. Tidal Wave ticket refunds will be issued to the CC used. Guests may cancel their weekend/ day passes up to forty-five (45) days prior to the event start date or Monday, May 6th, 2024. Refunds will not be provided after this time. Guests may roll their pass(es) over to the next year. The Eventbrite service (2% + $0.79 per ticket) and payment processing fee (2.5% per order) are NON-REFUNDABLE.
MARGARITAVILLE The cancellation of guaranteed reservations must be received thirty (30) days prior to arrival in order to avoid a charge equal of 100% of estimated room rate and applicable taxes. No Show reservations are cancelled at 12am on the night of expected arrival, and will not be held further unless the hotel is contacted and informed of delayed arrival. All ‘No Show’ reservations will be billed to each individual’s credit card.
HOTEL ZOSO No cancellations will be allowed after Wednesday, May 29, 2024. All ‘No Show’ reservations will be billed to the individual’s credit card. ‘No Show’ reservations are cancelled at 12am on the night of confirmed arrival date and will not be held further unless the hotel is contacted and informed of a delayed arrival prior. Guests will be required to provide a credit card for the guarantee of the reservation. If the card declines, the room will be released and cancelled and a cancellation notice will be sent to the guest.
May I charge food and beverages to my room?supertidaladmin2018-08-25T02:23:16-04:00
We asked a hotel manager this very same question, below is the Answer.
You are correct that the rates the weekend prior to Tidal Wave are lower, there are several factors that play into this:
Demand – The Tidal Wave event falls over a weekend with high demand in the area which increases the rates, this is why throughout the year you will see different pricing from day to day and week to week
Flow Through – Pre and Post days of Tidal Wave are difficult days for the hotel to sell rooms since the hotel is not able to offer stays that overlap with the Tidal Wave event
Area Hotels – In looking at the other hotels in the area with similar events we are offering competitive rates. In addition we do not enforce policies such as mandatory valet.
Packages – We do not offer packages during special events such as Tidal Wave, our parking team requires extra staffing and longer hours which prevents us from discounting parking.
Staffing/Additional Cost – An event such as Tidal Wave does require additional staffing for all departments, more than any other event throughout the year. Things that we offer such as the poolside bar and grill concessions are at no additional cost to Tidal Wave and the hotel breaks even on these.
Is there a resort or service fee for the host hotel?supertidaladmin2023-08-15T20:53:45-04:00
Once you complete your Tidal Wave ticket purchase you will receive an email with the booking link. Please choose # of guests, your room type, fill in name on reservation, Credit Card information and submit.
Each person occupying your room MUST purchase a Tidal Wave pass. Failure to comply will forfeit your Tidal Wave ticket with no refund and forfeit your room reservation.
If your desired room type is no longer available, it will not be offered.
The hotel will start a rooming waitlist and fill those requests in order of request received.
What are the minimum nights required to secure the hotels?supertidaladmin2023-08-17T22:38:52-04:00