Tidal Wave Code of Conduct
All Tidal Wave Attendees, Volunteers and Staff:
1. Must be at least 21 years of age and over with proper government issued ID.
2. We pride ourselves on being an open and inclusive space where all sizes, nationalities, races, ages, health statuses and self-identities are welcome. This is a safe place for all. Abusive, verbal or physical confrontations will not be tolerated.
3. Conduct yourself in an appropriate manner in all public areas. No public nudity allowed. Must have complete coverage of genitals and buttcrack (Note that jockstraps/ any ass-less clothing does not count as coverage). Under no circumstances will unwanted or unruly sexual advances towards attendees or hotel/event employees be tolerated. No solicitation for sex for payment, money, barter or favors (also known as prostitution, escorting, etc…)
4. Will not possess, sell, use, barter/trade any controlled, illegal or illicit substances while at any Tidal Wave event, activity, hotel or other venues.
5. No public urinating or defecating (We have restrooms for a reason).
6. Know your limits! Please keep in mind your alcohol intake and behavior from it. You are entirely responsible and liable for all activities conducted by you. Neither the hotel nor Tidal Wave LLC are responsible for injury or circumstances relating to alcohol consumption and abuse.
7. It is your full responsibility for any damages you may cause to the hotel property or commercial establishments used during this event. This includes any non-Tidal Wave ticketed person(s) that you allow into the hotel property as your guest(s).
Orange Country Sherriff’s officers are On-Duty during all Tidal Wave events primarily for your safety and the safety of all guests and have jurisdiction to remove ANY guests/ attendees that are non-compliant with the above-mentioned Code of Conduct. Failure to comply with any one of these guidelines is grounds for being escorted away from and/or being asked to leave the event without a refund or return of hotel room fees. Continued failure to comply may additionally result in being banned from future Tidal Wave events.
It is our goal to ensure that everyone has an enjoyable experience at all Tidal Wave and Tidal Wave co-sponsored events. Any concerns or clarifications need to be addressed in written format to Danny Gallegos and/or David Walters via email at email@example.com.